history




This is the story of Adele Emme B & B, the bed and breakfast I would like. 
His story is also the story of those who created, grew, cared for and continue to do so: me. 

The story before the b & b 


I've been living in Rome for many years, but I'm not "Roman". I came to study, I graduated, and my children were born in Rome. For quite a few years I worked in Parliament between deputies and ministers, but when, like all things, even the "Parliaments" ended up, I, that I was already a bit tired of going through the Palaces, I looked at my dog and I asked her "and now what do we do?" Having said that, I looked for a construction company, we moved some walls, someone else threw it down and came out "The Bed and Breakfast that I would like". It was
The story before the b & b I've been living in Rome for many years, but I'm not "Roman". I came to study, I graduated, and my children were born in Rome. For quite a few years I worked in Parliament between deputies and ministers, but when, like all things, even the "Parliaments" ended up, I, that I was already a bit tired of going through the Palaces, I looked at my dog and I asked her "and now what do we do?"
Having said that, I looked for a construction company, we moved some walls, someone else threw it down and came out "The Bed and Breakfast that I would like".


It was the time that this the time that this house so big, that I had always so busy to keep it clean and decent, became my partner and partner in this adventure and engage a bit 'too, and my house became a b & b in Rome. Opening the door of your home to "strangers" is a strange feeling that at first scared me a little, but it was the people who climbed these stairs and crossed the threshold of the door to teach me a little at a time what they wanted from me and they are the ones I thank: my guests. The history of the team Over time the inhabitants of the house have grown, in 2008 Vickj, my inseparable friend, gave me some puppies and we kept Uendj, lost in love with children, cats and balls. They are the ones I call "my assistants" who, on request, welcome guests, who better than a dog knows how to celebrate the arrival of someone? And they, retrievers, arrive at the gate and through the garden they bring you here, to our house that also becomes a little yours and then, everyone at his house, yes because from a single apartment they have been obtained two: your and ours and at the entrance we can meet, you can leave a message or knock me if you need anything. How are they? I am a very direct and "essential" person, I do not like teasing, and, without ever verging on intrusiveness, I prefer friendly confidentiality. I do not think we should be "professional and detached" when managing a b & b, but humans. I love my plants, the green and the garden where I often hoe a little. I read, I love writing and my passions are to create blogs and walk around Villa Ada. Collect rocks and I invent small jobs. I'm a fan of Google and the web, I like cycling and going out with my dogs that go crazy for fish in the fountain in Via Dora al Coppedè. They are able to remain there even hours to observe them, while curious tourists stop photographing the Coppedè District and take pictures of them.


Officially this place is called "Adele Emme b & b" but many now call it "the bed and breakfast that I would like" where each person brings a piece of his world and takes a piece of ours. This was what I wanted and experiencing it under the same roof with new or returning people gives a fantastic sense of sharing to everything that happens here. In April 2013, our beloved Vickj became an Angel who continues to follow us in another way in our business: the b & b I would like with something more. 


B & B in Rome via Tagliamento, 55
 History of Adele Emme B & B, Bed and Breakfast Rome
06 8412863 - 3288419151 - adelemme@gmail.com Inspected and approved by the Tourism Promotion Company - Municipality of Rome - Prot.QA 1664